I’m not (yet) a baker, but my first-ever attempt at making mini banana muffins was a success because they turned out to be fantastically delicious. Rich, moist, super-easy to make Banana Praline Muffins from Allrecipes turned me into an instant muffin maker who could please the pickiest eater (hey, it rhymes!) Below is the recipe. Try it!
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups packaged pancake mix
- Use silicone muffin pans for easy clean up
- Mix in some chopped walnuts along with the chopped pecans
- I personally prefer the muffins chilled so if you’re not eating them fresh from the oven, refrigerate them for a couple of hours before serving. They keep well for about a week.